"I give you thanks, O God, with my whole heart...."
"On the day I called, You answered me; my strength of soul you increased."
"For though the Lord I high, He regards the lowly, but the haughty He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve my life; You stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand delivers me. The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever." Psalm 138: 1, 3, 6-8
King David continues to love, serve, and worship God in all the difficulties and set backs in life. How many of us in this journey of life, hit roadblocks, obstacles, failures, challenges that can be so overwhelming.
King David shows us that we need to keep trusting, keep believing, keep worshiping and keep moving ahead spiritually.
How do we do this in real life?
* I will make the choice to give thanks to the Lord, in all situations, because this is God's Will! Praise, Worship helps us to realize that God is worthy! Period! When we praise and worship, pray and love the Lord we are bringing Him into focus more than the challenges of life.
* I will call out to the Lord! Calling out to the Lord is prayer and prayer is communicating with God and allowing God to communicate with us. When we pray, God answers and He strengthens our inner man! If we feel weak, drained, and empty, then run to the Lord and He will fill you up again, and again, and again. "Call to me and I will answer you, and tell you things that you did not know."
* I will walk humbly before the Lord, because humility is the key to God's presence in our lives. We need Him! We need His presence in our lives. "God gives grace to the humble."
* I will walk in and through trouble, but the Lord will preserve my life and deliver me. How do we walk through the troubles of this life, by walking with Him. I am never alone! What a hope in hopeless times that the "Lord will never leave me nor forsake me.
* I know that the Lord will fulfill His purpose, plans and agenda for my life if I will trust and obey Him. "He that began a good work in you WILL bring it to the day of completion!"
Lord, help me not to allow any situation, any obstacle, any person, any problem keep me from allowing You to complete Your purpose and will in my life.
"And we know that in all things God works together for the good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28