"Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant and a song of praise is fitting. The Lord builds up Jerusalem; He gathers the outcasts of Israel." Psalm 147: 1-2
After three and a half months, we will be gathering together today for In Person services and our Online Services! Today, we need to Praise the Lord! It is going to be good to sing our praises to the Lord today together with other people in God's House.
David tells us - "Praise the Lord!" Let's praise the Lord if we are in church or at home watching Online. Let's engage and lift up our voices in praise to the One who deserves all of our praise!
Why should I praise the Lord? Because it is GOOD to sing praise to our God; it is pleasant and a song of praise is fitting!
Praise is for the Lord but it also benefits us! It is for our good to sing and praise the Lord today! When we begin to sing, and praise the Lord it changes our perspective and it brings God into focus in our lives and situations!
What do we have to praise the Lord for today?
* The Lord builds us and rebuilds us!
* The Lord is and will be faithful to us!
* The Lord forgives us of all of our sins; past, present and future.
* The Lord is preparing a place for us in heaven!
* The Lord is our healer!
* The Lord is our provider of everything we need in life!
* The Lord is a friend that sticks closer than a brother!
* The Lord is in control of our lives!
* The Lord gives us His Peace in the middle of a storm!
Today, let's gather at home on in person at once of our campuses today and PRAISE THE LORD! It will bless the Lord and it will be good for us!
"This is the day that the Lord has made we will rejoice and be glad in it."